AADA takes seriously their responsibility to ensure the safety of their students.
1. All parents must complete a Registration Form when joining us, with clear information regarding emergency contacts and any relevant medical history.
2. A copy of primary and emergency contact numbers will be kept on class registers.
3. It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to notify us of any changes to their emergency contact details.
4. In case of a fire emergency, all teachers have a clear understanding of procedures to follow.
6. It is our responsibility to keep a fully equipped first aid box within the building. In case of an incident, an accident report must be completed and a copy given to parent/guardian on collection.
7. There will always be a first aider available.
8. If required we will contact the emergency services first, then the parent/guardian of the student(s) involved, using the telephone number on the class registers.
9. Parents understand that Dance is an active sport and injuries can happen and we accept no responsibility for injuries sustained via any means other than a teacher’s negligence.
10. Students will be supervised during class time only and parents/guardians must ensure the safety of their children in the car park, waiting, changing and toilet areas.
11. We accept no responsibility for children and young adults using the grounds around the building.
12. Students or parents/guardians should inform the teacher of any special health considerations or existing injuries before participating in class.
13. Shoes must be worn when using the toilet facilities.
14. Students should not wear any jewellery that may pose a risk to themselves or others (stud earrings and jewellery worn for religious or cultural reasons are acceptable).
15. No food (or chewing gum) is allowed in the studio. Water is permitted in bottles with a secure cap.
Copyright © 2018 by Taye Training Limited (www.tayetraining.org.uk)
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Taye Training. Company Number 10556912
All AADA staff are first aid trained.
It is understood that first aid will be administered to students when deemed necessary and serious accidents and injuries will be recorded in the accident book.
In the case of an emergency, and if the parent/guardian is absent, it is understood that teachers will act as loco parentis where necessary.